A $65 non-refundable registration fee for half day sessions or an $85 non-refundable registration fee for all day sessions is due at the time of registration.
Monthly Tuition Rates – All Day
- Monday-Friday: $765 per month
- Monday/Wednesday/Friday: $460 per month
- Tuesday/Thursday: $320 per month
Monthly Tuition Rates – Half Day
- Monday-Friday Morning: $345 per month
- Monday/Wednesday/Friday Morning: $195 per month
- Monday/Wednesday/Friday Afternoon: $195 per month
- Tuesday/Thursday Morning: $150 per month
We are often asked why tuition is the same for months that are shorter or longer, including December. Tuition is based on the total number of school days for the year, and then divided by the number of months in the school year (September to May). This allows for easier equal tuition payments each month.
Tuition is due on the first of each month August thru April. You may pay the entire year on or before August 1 for a 2% discount. Our preferred method of payment is by an automatic payment from your checking or savings account. You may download the CDLC Authorization Form. You may also pay by sending cash or a check each month. Please make checks payable to CDLC and include your child’s first and last name on the check. You may send your payment to school with your child, attached to the outside of your child’s backpack or mail it to: CDLC, 13801 Fairview Drive, Burnsville, MN 55337. If you choose to pay in cash please send your payment in an envelope with your child’s first and last name on the envelope, so we can be sure the payment is properly credited.
A spot in the class is reserved for your child. Therefore, even if your child is absent from preschool for any reason (including family vacation or illness), tuition will still be due.
A late fee of $10 will be added to any tuition not received by the 15th of each month. A late notice will be sent after the 15th of any month if payment is not received. If payment is outstanding by 60 days, your child will not be allowed to attend preschool until your account is paid in full or other payment arrangements have been made.
A fee of $30 will be assessed for any checks returned for non-sufficient funds.
We want to work with you if you are having difficulty paying tuition or do not understand CDLC policies. Please contact the office to discuss payment options or ask questions: 952-435-8105 or contactCDLC@popmn.org
CDLC Scholarship Program Policy Statement
It is the intent of CDLC to provide financial assistance to children based on family eligibility. Financial assistance is granted in the form of partial scholarships, contingent upon the availability of funds.
The following guidelines are used for this determination:
- Eligibility for special circumstances is determined on a case-by-case basis, taking such factors into consideration as job loss, illness, death, or other situation(s) that affect the family’s ability to pay.
- Scholarship amounts will be determined based on financial information provided on the scholarship application.
Procedure for applying for financial aid:
- Families with financial needs should first apply for the Minnesota Department of Education Early Learning Scholarships thru Family First of Minnesota. CDLC preschool families are eligible for Early Learning Scholarships that give families financial support to help pay for preschool education up to $7,500 per child per year. To apply, complete the 2018 Early Learning Scholarship Application.
- If families do not qualify for the Early Learning Scholarships, families will then be considered for CDLC scholarships. For more information or to find out more about other financial aid options, contact the CDLC office at 952-435-9346 or email.
Scholarship Tuition Payment
Tuition payments must be made in accordance with CDLC policies and any past due amount will cause the scholarship to be cancelled.